Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cheetah Girl

Sweater/ Rummage Sale, Pants/ Sun Thrift, Shoes/ Jeffrey Campbell

$up,
I think I am slowly getting used to the weather. It's been really nice the past couple of days. I have only had to wear one pair of tights. I used to wear three pairs and two sweaters under a jacket. It is only going to get colder though, so I better prepare. Every time I skype my family they tend to point out how hot it is in Los Angeles and then I get all butt hurt because it rains every day here. I think its more funny then anything.

This picture is one from a shoot that I did on wednesday with the donuts and the ice cream. So of course I have the lovely Rachel Dunlop to thank for this. She is really an amazing photographer, please check out her pages, facebook, Website.

Music- Poolside- Take Me Home

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome outfit! Shoes are especially cool :)
    xx Lara
    just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your style, and that hair!!!
    http://www.slyonthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously sweet photography dude! Love ya blog. Followed!

    www.eliseduchamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! Love the outfit!

    ~Sasha
    http://pilchasypintas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in that photo, you look beautiful. I think I need some more jumpers actually, after the storm last night the weather has suddenly turned very cold... <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos! I can see that you are really creative, keep up the good work girl!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete